Presented here is a brand new interview with the founder of The Simple Men. I specifically wanted to do this interview because the debut cd Voice Of Freedom is an amazing cd and I don`t think it has gotten the attention it deserves. So now here is our interview with The Simple Men
1. Hello and thank you for this interview. Can you give everyone a quick background into the Simple Men and if band members are in other bands?
Hail. I introduce myself briefly and the band. My name is Kr0ne. I am the founder of The Simple Men. The band consists of only one person and that's me. The background of the band lies in the fact that I want to support the movement with music and would like to further carry our message to many people.
2. Why did you decide to form the band?
I started the band, because I like already said- I would like to support the movement with music. I take nothing from this band. All the money raised goes to the label for national projects.
3. Your cd Voice Of Freedom is your debut release and it is an excellent cd. Most songs are great compositions that last over 5 minutes and each song has a different style of music. Some songs are grind and some are symphonic metal. Can you tell us the influence for the music and who writes the music?
All songs are well over 5 minutes. There I tried to let all my thoughts run wild. I write the songs themselves. It was supposed to National Socialist death metal but it came out different. Therefore, many songs have symphonic metal.
4. Looking at the wide range of music you write in, I have to ask what kinds of music do you listen to and who are some of your favorite bands?
Actually, I listen only RAC, Hatecore or good old German folk music. My favorite band is Moshpit. They have inspired me to make my own music.
5. Where do you take the inspiration for your lyrics?
The lyrics are based a part of my life and a part in the future. I try to sing as much as possible about the freedom of our people. And about the bad system and the bad politicians conducting all this. Mainly I sing for freedom.
6. I have seen you have a new cd coming out soon. Can you tell us more about that?
Yes. My new CD will be released in April. There will be 12 songs. And this time also with lyrics. The album will be just like the last album with several songs that will go over 5 minutes. It will be even longer than the other with a running time of just 90 minutes. I hope this time it goes down well with the people.
7. Thank you for the interview. Please say any closing words
I have to thank you for the interview. My greeting goes to all the comrades in the world. Fight for your freedom. Fight together for your freedom. Do not get it taken from by the system! One day we will win! Our time will come. Greetings from West Germany to you!